| Ribbon Trim Roman Shade with Attached matching Valance |
I am not a great reader myself, and I also realized that a lot of people do not like to read either.
My humbling moment came yesterday, when one of my customers sent a message that she had received her order and the shades are beautiful but as she could remember her order was for different colors.
My heart has been skipping beats this year again, my heart skipped several beats. I went back to review the order and there it was she had asked for the changes in the colors. These custom made roman shades with ribbon trim and attached matching valances are not a hop skip and a jump to make. You see, I am so finicky about my work and want a professional finish every time.
Anyway, my generous customer said she will see what her husband have to say when he gets home. This is what she said of her husband.
''My husband loves them.....
I need 4 more for two different rooms. let me try and figure out what I want to do.
Take care,
Blair''
Thank your BLAIR!!
I need 4 more for two different rooms. let me try and figure out what I want to do.
Take care,
Blair''
Thank your BLAIR!!
I really take my work seriously and thank not only Blair for her generosity but I thank my God for his mercy and his generosity towards me each day.
Grace,
ReplyDeleteWe do really love them. It is funny how things work out. The dark brown is what I originally had wanted but had changed my mind...obviously you knew better! They are so nicely made and do look very professional! If I can just figure out what I want in the other rooms, you will have more work to do for us!! Thanks again.
Blair